If you are like most who have lived in their home more than 10 years you have accumulated a lot of things and although comfortable to you a potential buyer may view it as clutter. My intention is not to have you get rid of things it is merely to tidy up what you have and create a pleasing first impression. After all your goal is for the potential buyer to want the home and visualize their furniture and personal belongings in the home. Professional staging can increase the likelihood of your home selling for top-dollar.
- Color consultation (least expensive and most important change)
- Refit areas to create focal points, balance and comfort
- Add eye catching accessories
- Rearrange furniture and artwork
- Help eliminate the stress of not know where to begin